Tuesday, August 6, 2013

There is a first for everything

Blogging. The word is scary, yet exciting. I am scared of the task of keeping up with a blog. Besides my marriage, I haven’t been very good with sticking to things in the past. For instance, I’m really good at saying I’m going to start a diet on Monday, print off the best healthy recipes, buy new work out clothes to be inspired and end up in a McDonalds drive-thru line by Wednesday ordering the double cheeseburger and diet coke. On the other hand, the blog is also exciting! Since joining the military lifestyle, I have felt very distant from everything I knew before this journey. Going home was always something I looked forward to, but felt very out of the loop from everything. Life really does go on, and I not only realized it the longer I was gone from home ,but I felt it as well. I am excited to use this as a means to keep up with family and friends back home. To feel connected to them. So here is to something new. A fresh start. Please help me stick with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment